The Chief Executive and General Secretary of the Institution is Blane Judd, a Chartered Engineer and Fellow of the Institution of Engineering and Technology.
Our London office team comprises:
- Damaris Lartey, Executive Assistant (Part Time)
- Judith Ward, Director of Operations (Part Time)
- Polly Whyte, Head of Membership & Registration
- Sophie Hunter, Membership & Registration Officer
- Zoe Johnson, Membership Co-ordinator (Part Time)
- Caterina Indolenti, Registration Co-ordinator (Part Time)
- Toby Blamey, Head of Licensing
- Karen Boyd, Deputy Licensing Registrar
- Roger Button, Licensing Assistant (Part Time)
- Jodie Black, Licensing Assistant (Part Time)
- Lise-Marie Aké-Danho, Licensing Co-ordinator (Part Time)
- Monir Behbin, Finance Officer (Part Time)
Andrew Smith is the Institution's Treasurer.
The team is supported by Debbie Bailey as our HR Manager, Lindsay Jones of LJPR Ltd and PrettyBright for Marketing and Communication activities and Acuutech for IT services, all of whom work on a part time contract basis.
Please see our contact page for email addresses and phone numbers.